From 29 May to 8 June, 2013 the festival united talented young people from different cities of Russia and Cyprus: Moscow, Tver , Nicosia, Latchi , Paralimni , Ormidhia , Larnaca , Paphos , Limassol , Ayia Napa and others. Each member of the festival made a performance in one of the following genres: classical dance, sport dance, ballet, music composition, folklore, vocal. According to the results of the festival which were defined by the viewers' voting, the winners were awarded with the the Cup of Public Diplomacy and laureate diplomas confirming the artists' participation in the festival. The festival was attended by art groups and performers who brightly and vividly demonstrated the cultural heritage of their countries , preserving traditions , revealing the creative potential and stagecraft . Some of them are already the winners of the Cup of Public Diplomacy.
The festival was attended by:
- Exemplary art group children's folklore ensemble " Russian Souvenir" (Moscow ) - winner of international, national and city competitions such as the "Open Europe" and the Moscow inter-regional competition of children's and youth's creativity " World of Childhood ."
- Exemplary theatre of scene dance "Golubka" (Moscow) , the concert programs of which contain dance performances " The Nutcracker" by Tchaikovsky , "Midsummer Night " to the music by Mussorgsky "Polovestsk Dances" from the opera "Knyaz Igor" by Borodin, choreographic composition of tales by Bazhov set on music by Prokofiev .
- Orchestra of Russian folk instruments "Joy" (Moscow), First grade laureate of the contest " The northern constellation " and grand prix winners in the festival "Young Talents of Moskovia" Marina Borisova , solo, choreography (Tver) - winner of international competitions and festivals such as the international festival-contest "Parade of Planets" Small Delphic Games in the nomination " Folk dance ", the international festival " Childhood Planet " and others.
- Dance studio "Live Dance" - (Limassol , Cyprus) - cultural center under the direction of Daria Pozhenevskaya ,a choreographer in Russian traditions. Musical school «Agatho» (Larnaca , Cyprus) - children's choir , which was founded only last year, has already become a permanent member of events organized by Russian society in Larnaca and also took part in projects held by the newspaper " Messenger of Cyprus " and the Russian Cultural Centre under the Embassy of Russia in Cyprus.
- International dance center Hallmark (Limassol , Cyprus) , teaching Latin dances to children and adults , the winner of various competitions and festivals.
- Children's centre "Harmony" (Limassol, Cyprus) Pop-sports studio "Fitness & Dance studio DANZANTE" (Larnaca , Cyprus) . The basic direction - freestyle with elements of acrobatics. School students regularly participate in various performances , concerts and other events in the city . In 2012, the studio won the Cup of P8ublic Diplomacy.
- Dance studio ' Credo ' (Limassol Cyprus) - professional school of dance , school of modern choreography .
- Rhythmic gymnastics club " Athanasius ' (Limassol , Cyprus) - a member of the Cyprus Federation of Gymnastics . This year athletes have won gold prize in the group exercise and not once in international competition as individuals.
- Russian school of dance «Fly-in-Dance» (Nicosia , Cyprus) - School of Dance created to preserve the traditions of the Russian school of choreography.
- «3B CREW» The Panagiotis Charalambous dance school( Ormidhia , Cyprus) - Cyprian folk dance , Latin dance and breakdance . Children enjoy taking part in charity concerts and various festivals . In March 2012 , the school applied for participation in the TV show " Greece has Talents " and successfully reached the semi-finals .
- Russian school of classical ballet and music named after Vani Vrondi (Limassol, Cyprus) Many people know the name Vani Vrondi - the name of an amazing woman , the founder and director of the school.
- Children's pop musical show group " STAR " (Limassol , Cyprus) - a constellation of bright, talented children of the wonderful island of Aphrodite. At the International Festival of Art - "We are the world ", the participants of the show group "Stars" presented excerpts from the premiere musical show "Light a Star". Exciting songs and colorful dances performed by artists of the show group "STARS " certainly did not leave anyone indifferent. Folk group " Akrites " (Geriu , Cyprus)
- Municipal choir (Lachi , Cyprus)
- Ballet school named after Vaganova (Larnaca , Cyprus) - the winner and laureate of various competitions and festivals around the world.
- Art school in Cyprus " Angara " (Limassol, Cyprus) - student of the school and the teaching staff are multinational , but they all are united by the Russian language wich is spoken while instructing and communicating. "We are different - this is our wealth, we are together - this is our strength" - the slogan of the school.
- Dance ensemble of the Municipality of Ayia Napa ( Ayia Napa , Cyprus) - is a participan of many touristic fairs abroad: Prague, Moscow, Belarus and others. In 2011 the ensemble won the Cup of Public Diplomacy.
- Dance group "Ritmos " (Paralimni , Cyprus) - the winner of the Cup of Public Diplomacy in 2012.
- Dance studio "Faith" (Paphos , Cyprus) - the studio covers four areas: Russian School of Choreography , freak dance , folk dance , Greek dance. Despite its young age , the studio organizes holidays and festivals for children and is actively involved in all cultural events of Paphos and Limassol , organized by the " Messenger of Cyprus ."
- Academy of dance of Cyprus (Paphos , Cyprus) - one of the leading groups in Cyprus in the field of choreography, the winner of various international competitions and festivals.